Sunday, July 24, 2011

My first post

Just give you all a little back ground. I live in Minnesota.. have lived here all my life. The weather sucks, during the summer it's hot and very humid, and the winters and cold cold cold! I have 3 kids. 1 girl and 2 boys. I'm currently a SAHM (stay at home mom). I live with my boyfriend he works for half of the year and then stays home during the winter. He's been trying to find another job but it's hard. I'm addicted to cafemom and facebook. I have friends but not many close ones. Ever since i had my daughter all of my friends. I hate laundry and dishes. I live in a 3 bedroom town home and i'm home mostly by myself with the kids. it's hard to get this house clean on a daily basis. well, i really don't have anything to say. So i'll post more later.

1 comment: